Amazon.com has 7oz Nizoral AntiDandruff Shampoo for $12.99 – 5% checking out via “Subscribe & Save” – $3.25 promotional discount at checkout = $9.09. Shipping is free while Subscribe & Save is available.
What Causes Dandruff? P. ovale is a fungus found on every human head. Climate, heredity, diet, hormones and stress impact how your body reacts to it. For dandruff sufferers, the natural process of scalp-cell renewal is accelerated when fighting off P. ovale, causing dead cells to fall off faster. This is a leading cause of dandruff and all the symptoms that go with it – the flaking, scaling and itching. How Does NIZORAL A-D Work? Simply put, NIZORAL A-D kills the fungus that causes dandruff. Period. That’s because the ingredient called “ketoconazole” binds to the natural protein of your hair so it keeps working between shampoos with NIZORAL A-D. “Ketoconazole” keeps dandruff in check so you don’t have to keep checking your shoulders.
- Anti-dandruff shampoo; contains most-prescribed ingredient for dandruff
- Controls the flaking, scaling, and itching associated with dandruff
- Use twice a week to control a leading cause of dandruff and be dandruff-free
- For adults and children over 12 years of age
- Please read all label information on delivery